Hey, join me on tsū, a social network that shares the revenues with us.Check it out: www.tsu.co/Melan

The company was founded in 2013 by tech entrepreneurs Sebastian Sobczak, Drew Ginsburg, Thibault Boullenger, and Jonathan Lewin

Tsu differentiates itself from Facebook and newcomer Ello because it aims to reward its users. It displays ads and promises to pay its users for contributing and sharing original content.

It also is not precious about who joins its network. If you have a short code, you can join. If you know someone else’s short code (mine is eileenb) you can create your own account on the network.

The premise is simple. The more interesting content you create which gets shared, the more money you make. Early adopters can get in early and take advantage of its relatively clean interface, small set of users, and limited spam.

The follow stats are impressive. After less than 24 hours on the network, I have gathered a few followers and generated several comments and likes from people I did not know. I used hashtags to find and be found. I like the way Tsu works so far.

So what does this mean for business influencers and brands? Tsu keeps 10 percent of the revenue it earns from its ads. It gives the other 90 percent to its content creators and the people that share posts.